If I resign from the Fund, can I cash in my Roll-Over benefits?

Your Roll-Over Benefit accumulates in your name for as long as you are a member of the Fund. If you resign from NHP and become a member of another medical aid fund, the positive balance in the Roll-Over Benefit account will be transferred to the NHP reserves.