- 80% of the cost of transportation in respect of the 1st and subsequent visits
- Commercial flights or approved flights will be organised by the Fund’s preferred service provider for such cases
- Children under the age of 18-years of age, when travelling to the Republic of South Africa, must be accompanied by a guardian. The transport costs of the guardian will be paid out at 80% by the Fund.
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Accommodation for the accompanying guardian
Members must obtain prior approval for this benefit, failure to do so will result in the Fund not accepting any liability in respect of such costs, unless in the case of a medical emergency.